Ticket / Pass Information
Ticket / Pass Information
2023 Membership Pass
On sale December 1, 2022 through August 12, 2023 at 12:00 pm.
Entitles members to vote at the annual election of directors, according to the rules of the society. Membership passes are only available to Allen County residents. Must be 18 years old or older. A photo ID with current address required to purchase. Includes gate admission to the 2023 Allen County Fair.
Membership Cost: $35.00
2023 Season Pass
$40.00 through August 17, 2023 (available after March 1st)
$45.00 August 18 - 26, 2023
Admits one person to fairgrounds for all nine days of the fair. Available to Allen County residents and out of county residents 7 years and over.
No voting rights!
2022 Youth Season Pass (Ages 7 - 9)
$20.00 through August 18, 2022
$25.00 August 19 - 27, 2022
Entitles pass holder to enter grounds during the Fair. (Not good for Grandstand)
2023 Daily Gate Admission
Adult and Youth 7 years and over - $10.00
Children 6 years and under - Free
Admits one person to the fairgrounds. Does not include rides or re-entry.
2021 Allen County Fair Coupons & Discounts
Amusement Rides 2022
All Day Wristband $30.00
Saturday, Aug. 20; Sunday, Aug. 21; Monday, Aug. 22; Thursday, Aug. 25; Saturday, Aug. 27 – Noon – 11:00 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 19 – Wednesday, Aug. 24 – Friday, Aug. 27 4-11 pm
Wristband Special $17.00
Monday, August 22 Noon – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, August 19 – 4:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 20 – Noon – 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 21 – Noon – 11:00 p.m.
Monday, August 22 – Noon – 11:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 23 – 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 24 – 4:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 25 – Noon – 11:00 p.m.
Friday, August 26 – 4:00 pm. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 27 – Noon – 11:00 p.m.
1. All parking on the fairgrounds will be free of charge.
2. Vehicles, except police and emergency Units, are NOT permitted on the midway or exhibit streets between 11 a.m. and midnight during any day of the fair.
3. General parking areas are located on the north, west, and east sides of the fairgrounds between State Route 309, State Route 117, and the inner boundary fence.
4. Parking within the southern two-thirds of the fairgrounds will be assigned by parking permits and/or as available for general parking. Parking permits must be attached to windshield.
5. All parking, both general and assigned, will be controlled by fairgrounds security and/or parking personnel.
6. Vehicles displaying a hanging parking permit or windshield permit will only be authorized to enter the designated gate and park in the designated lot that is printed on the permit.
7. Vehicles parking illegally may be towed to the impound lot. A fee of $35 will be required for release of the vehicle.
8. Gate numbers or letters are depicted on the map.
9. Handicap parking is available on the fairgrounds at five locations. At Gate 1 north of the Gospel Singing Tent, at Gate 2 north of the Merchants Building and at Gates 3 south of the Grandstand and the Racetrack, and Gate W, west of the fairgrounds, behind Wal-Mart.
10. The Allen County Fair is not responsible for items left in vehicles.