SPECIAL DAYS AT THE FAIR
Monday, August 21st - Youth Day
Thursday, August 24th - Senior Citizen's Day (Senior's 60 and over admitted FREE 8 am - 6 pm)
Friday, August 25th - Veteran's Day (Veteran's admitted FREE 8 am - 6 pm)
COUPON DAYS AT THE FAIR
Monday, August 21st and Wednesday, August 23rd - $2.00 off gate admission with coupon. Walk in gates only! - 8 am - 6 pm. (Click here to download coupon)
Tuesday, August 22nd - $2.00 off gate admission with a canned food. Food donated to West Ohio Food Bank. Walk in gates only! - 8 am - 6 pm.
MEMBERSHIP CARD - Admits one adult to the fairgrounds for all nine days of the fair. Also entitles member to vote at the annual election of Directors, according to the rules of the Society. Membership Cards are available to Allen County residents ONLY, who are 18 years old on or before election day Wednesday, November 8, 2017. Does NOT include rides, grandstand events.
Last Day of Sale................Sat., August 12 (8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
Membership Cost ...........................$30.00
SEASON and CHILD PASSES - Admits one person to the fairgrounds for all nine days of the fair. Available to all Allen County residents and out-of-county residents 10 & over. NO VOTING RIGHTS. Does NOT include rides, grandstand events.
Adult Season Pass, until Aug. 17 (Ages 10 & Over)....................$30.00
Youth Season Pass until Aug. 17 (Ages 7-9)..............................$15.00
Adult Season Pass, Starting Aug. 18 (Ages 10 & Over...............$35.00
Youth Season Pass Starting Aug. 18 (Ages 7-9)........................$20.00
DAILY GATE ADMISSION - Admits one person to the fairgrounds. NO VOTING RIGHTS. Does NOT include rides, grandstand events.
Adult, Youth 7 Years & Over............$7.00
Children 6 Years & Under..................FREE
1. All parking on the fairgrounds will be free of charge.
2. Vehicles, except Police and Emergency Units, are NOT permitted on the midway or exhibit streets between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight during any day of the fair.
3. General parking areas are located on the north, west and east sides of the fairgrounds between State Route 309, State Route 117, and the inner boundary fence.
4. Parking within the southern two-thirds of the fairgrounds will be assigned by parking permits and/or as available for general parking. Parking permits must be attached to windshield.
5. All parking, both general and assigned, will be controlled by fairgrounds security and/or parking personnel.
6. Vehicles displaying a HANGING parking permit or WINDSHIELD permit will only be authorized to enter the designated gate and park in the designated lot that is printed on the permit.
7. VEHICLES PARKING ILLEGALLY MAY BE TOWED TO THE IMPOUND LOT. A FEE OF $35 WILL BE REQUIRED FOR RELEASE OF THE VEHICLE.
8. Gate numbers or letters are depicted on the map displayed in this publication on pg. 109.
9. Handicap Parking is available on the fairgrounds at five locations. At Gate 1 north of the Gospel Singing Tent, at Gate 2 north of the Merchants Building and at Gates 3 and 4, south of the Grandstand and the Racetrack. Gate W, west of the fairgrounds, behind Wal-Mart.
10. The Allen County Fair is not responsible for items left in vehicles.